Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Took a road trip to Archivers.....here is what I did with my Make N Take

Today's Make n Take at Archivers was a technique demonstrating some Tim Holtz  products, using clear embossing powder to create a resist and his new stains on Kraft paper. I absolutely love his work, though sometimes have problems including it into my style. I took a class when he visited St.Louis, MO a couple of years ago and we altered a canvas. Well, I was also lucky enough to recieve the demo canvas he created for the class and he autographed it. Maybe I will take some pictures of it tomorrow for my blog.

 I challenged myself to use this make in take on something, so I decided on this card. Just added the twine. I hope you like!

And of course I had to by some more Tim Holtz to recreate some more.......

7 comments:

JulieK said...

Great job! I love Archivers- haven't been there yet to see the Tim Holtz demos. Hopefully tomorrow or Monday!

Deanne Gutierrez said...

Hi there! I am a new follower of your blog through the Love Link Up Party. Gonna go "lurk" now. Please stop by my blog and become a follower:
http://deannescraftingadventures.blogspot.com/

Deanne :)

Shelly said...

Hi, visiting from getting cricky love link up. Enjoyed your projects! New follower, would love for you to stop by.
Shelly
Mypaperlove.blogspot.com

Celeste said...

Beautiful card I am a new follower from the linking party.

Tina~in_ut said...

That's cool!~

I have a blog award for you. Please visit me to receive it!!

Tina~
http://creatingwithgypsy.blogspot.com/

Paula said...

Beautiful! Love, love, love the design!

Paula said...

Beautiful! Love the design. Tim Holtz is amazing!