Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

National Scrapbook Day 2011

Hello!
I have not been on my blog in a while and do apologize because I had a ton of comments needing to be posted. Anyway.....I hope all of you enjoyed National Scrapbook Day! I started my day with shopping at Archivers (AGAIN...I had a coupon and they had some cool make in takes! LOL!) and then visited a local scrapbook store For Keeps Sakes that was giving away a Tim Holtz Vagabond. Well I didn't win, but they had some cool games like a cake walk but only giving away scrapbook items! Overall, had a great trip!

After I got home I became inspired to try the challenges with one of my favorite blogs, My Pink Stamper. I did not get all of the challenges done, but 7 out of 12 isn't bad, plus the more challenges you complete and post, the more chances you have to win a Cricut Imagine!!!!! So if you are reading this today, the deadline is Monday, May 9, 2011 in the PM, head on over to www.mypinkstamper.com. There are really some great videos for inspiration.

I hope you all had a great day! PS, Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: